If you’re struggling to get to the gym, or maybe you just can’t afford a gym membership – you can still get in an effective workout using bodyweight exercises. The best bodyweight exercises are not going to be crunches, leg lifts, or any other supposed targeted fat loss exercise (although they can be useful). They are going to be compound movements that use as many muscles as possible, and they are going to help you build functional strength for your everyday life. Here are 10 of the best bodyweight exercises you can use to get an effective gym-less workout.
Pushups & Variations
Pullups & Variations
Dips & Variations
Lunges & Variations
There's a better way to lose weight…
So many people go about trying to lose weight in the wrong way.
For starters, their goal is to lose weight, which stacks the odds against you before you ever take action.
I didn't even focus on weight loss with my 12-week transformation above.
Do you want to know the process I followed?
I'll show you how to…
- eat fun foods every single day and still get lean
- choose the most effective exercise for your transformation
- not care what other people think of your body - starting from day 1
- find what drives you to stay motivated for life
- avoid the 5 most common mistakes nearly everyone makes on their journey
I'll be coaching all this and more in a free 5-day email course. All you need to do is click the button below to get it…