It’s important to me that you’re satisfied with your coaching program. If you have any questions or concerns about your program please email me at email@example.com.
The coaching program is a minimum 6 month commitment. Weight loss and transformation are more than just a 1 month undertaking. To get results and establish new habits that last a lifetime I’ve notice that people need at least 6 months to make this happen.
After fulfilling your initial 6 month commitment you will continue to be billed monthly until you cancel. If you want to continue going for 4, 6, or 12 months the choice is yours. Some of my clients have been with me for over 3 years, and the average time I work with someone is about a year.
If you decide within 30 days that you no longer want to continue the coaching program you will be entitled to cancel. However, if I have already created your program you will not be entitled to a refund for that month, as services have already been rendered.
To request the cancellation of your program you must email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. No cancellations are available beyond 30 days or before your 6 month minimum commitment is completed.
Now that we have the technical jargon out of the way, I will say that 95% of the people that join the coaching program are happy with the progress they make (that’s 95 out of 100 people). The other 5% abandon the program for whatever reason – life circumstances, desire, etc (I really don’t know as I never hear from them again).
I promise you this: if you stick with me and don’t give up, I will do everything in my power to put you on the path to success. I pride myself on getting people to their goals, and you will not be the exception to the rule.
I’m looking forward to working with you.